Our Purchase Agreement/ Health Guarantee
Purchase Agreement/Health Guarantee
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. We want to make this a stress free enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as it grows until it is time for your puppy to go to its new home.
This contract is written for the protection of both the breeder and the buyer - However, it is primarily written to protect the health and general well-being of the puppy.
1. Please read the purchase agreement/health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
2. The purchase price of the above puppy is $ ____________. Buyer is paying a deposit of $ ____________ to hold the above puppy. This deposit is non-refundable, unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy. In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a full refund or of transferring that deposit toward another puppy.
3. A payment of the balance of $ __________ is due upon release of the puppy to Buyer. Puppy will be 8 weeks old on ___________ so pickup/shipping date will be after that date. Puppy needs to be picked up or shipped before 10 weeks of age unless otherwise agreed upon by both the Buyer and Breeder. This balance is due at pickup. If shipping, the balance + shipping expenses are due 7 days prior to shipping date. Payment of the balance may be made by cash (if pickup) or Venmo, PayPal (friends & family option only) or Square(3% surcharge applies) if shipping.
4. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer will forfeit the deposit and any rights to the puppy if: (a) Buyer fails to complete the purchase of the puppy for any reason, or (b) Buyer fails to pay the balance of the Purchase Price 5 days after the mutually agreed pickup date or 7 days prior to the shipping date. In either event, the Breeder shall be free to sell the puppy to another party. In the event that the puppy is not available due to sickness, death, or any other circumstance owing to the fault of Breeder, Buyer’s deposit will, at Buyer’s option, be either (i) refunded, or (ii) transferred to the next litter of puppies. A boarding fee of $ 10.00 per day will be charged for each day the puppy is boarded by the Breeder past the agreed pickup/shipping date.
**Please be certain that you are ready for the time commitment and financial responsibility of a puppy prior to putting a deposit on one. **
1. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
2. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pick up of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
3. The puppy will have been vet checked and deemed in good health.
4. The buyer, at their own expense, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet for congenital defects, within 72 hours of receiving the puppy; documentation of this examination must be provided to the breeder for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
5. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund of purchase price (not including shipping cost) - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase”, along with details as to why the puppy is unhealthy. Buyer will be responsible for any costs in returning the puppy to the breeder. There is no coverage for Coccidia, Guardia, parasites, hypoglycemia, luxating patellas, or malocclusion.
6. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
7. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites, umbilical hernias or cherry eye. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
8. The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
9. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
10. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems
11. The breeder does not guarantee size. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full grown weight.
12. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows. The puppy is strictly sold as a TOP QUALITY PET.
13. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop Hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession. The buyer will receive information on what to do if this occurs.
14. The breeder gives a one-year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. There is no warranty for luxating patellas or malocclusion issues. This needs to be the opinion of two unassociated Veterinarians, one being our Vet if at all possible, that this defect will seriously impact the quality of life or require continuous medical treatment throughout the course of the puppy's life. Once we are provided written confirmation from both veterinarians as to the nature of the defect, we will provide the buyer with these options if this should occur:
1. The buyer can choose to keep the puppy and accept partial refund. With receipt of proof of spay/neuter, we will refund 50% of purchase price or the buyer can choose to give up ownership of the puppy to us and we will replace the puppy within 12 to 24 months. Buyer agrees to pay any costs associated with returning the puppy to us. The buyer accepts these conditions.
2. If the two veterinarians agree the defect requires euthanasia, we will replace the puppy within 12 to 24 months. The buyer accepts this condition.
If there is a dispute with this contract, it will have to be brought to Muskogee County, Oklahoma.
Breeders Signature: _______ Buyer Signature: _________
Page last updated on 10/9/20